Future Proofing Your Next Home
What does this mean?
A liveable home is designed to:
- Be easy to enter;
- Be easy to navigate in and around;
- Be capable of easy and cost-effective adaptation; and…
- Be responsive to the changing needs of home occupants.
Who will benefit from a liveable home?
- Families with young children;
- People who sustain a temporary injury;
- Ageing baby boomers; and…
- People with disability and their families.
At Geoff Gibson Homes we incorporate a lot of the requirements of a ‘Liveable Home’, into our standard inclusions.
We consider this very worthwhile as the majority of our clients have long-term plans of future proofing their homes for a lifetime of comfortable, enjoyable living.